In a world where Western Civilization is under attack, politically and militarily, but even more ominously, intellectually, the Churchill Institute is dedicated to the preservation, dissemination and extension of the Western moral and philosophical Tradition. Our Colleges and Universities, which should be the center of this defense, have become the home base for the primary attacks on Western Civilization. We stand together with all like-minded individuals to to keep alive an understanding of the Western Tradition in our Colleges and Universities.
- Churchill’s President Opposes Trinity College’s Crackdown on Access to Information
- CI Supports George and West Statement on Freedom of Thought and Expression
- Menges Colloquium Session Descriptions and Readings Are Available
- Carl B. Menges Colloqium with AHI
- Tenth Annual Carl B. Menges Colloquium Announced for March 30th