“Western Civilization, Diversity, and the Liberal Arts in the 21st Century”
- Professor Robert P. George, McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence, Director of the James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions, Princeton University.
- Professor Catherine Zuckert, Nancy Reeves Dreux Professor of Political Science, Notre Dame University and Editor in Chief of The Review of Politics.
- Bradley Jackson, Free Speech and Open Inquiry Program Director, Institute for Humane Studies.
- Vickie Sullivan, Professor of Political Science, Tufts University.
- Gabriel Noah Brahm, Associate Professor of English, Northern Michigan University.
- Hugh Leibert, Associate Professor of Political Science, U.S. Military Academy.
- Dustin Sebell, Assistant Professor of Political Science, Michigan State University.
- John Samples, Vice President and Publisher, Cato Institute.
- Gregory Bruce Smith, Professor of Political Science and Philosophy, Trinity College.
- Edward Stringham, Davis Professor of Economic Organizations, Trinity College.
- Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant to POTUS.
- Michelle Clarke, Associate Professor of Government, Dartmouth.
- Arthur Milikh, Associate Director of the Simon Center for Principles and Politics, Heritage Foundation.
- Christopher Colmo, Professor of Political Science, Dominican University.
- Kevin Stuart, Executive Director for the Study of Family and Culture, The Austin Institute.
- Ann Charney Colmo, Professor of Political Science, Dominican University.